You probably can't tell by the photos, but I've removed dozens of bracket from the bike. I've also cleaned most of the chain lube gunk off. I've taken almost everything off the rolling chassis but the brakes. I've been avoiding the brakes, because that mean draining the brake fluid.
I've had some interesting discussions on motor choices lately, but I am still not committed. My head (& project goals) tells me to stick with the Etek-RT, but my heart says go with something a little bigger, like the Advanced DC / SepEx. I suppose we could make sure the bolt patterns for both kinds are on the motor mount, that way I can quit worrying about it. Makes more sense for a kit to accommodate several different motor choices. The extra holes will save weight too.