CONVERSION OF A '91 GSXR 750 TO AN ELECTRIC VEHICLE (EV). The goal of this painfully slow process is not just a running EV Motorcycle, but a mechanical kit that will let others readily convert their own GSXR.
Saturday, June 18, 2011
It turns out my Cell Frame was a little too big to fit in the 3D Printer. I tried a variety of configurations, and some were very functional but I wasn't happy with the look. So I ended up chopping a little material on the outer edges and decided that I could add a Lexan cover if needed. I think the effect with the cells in place will be pretty cool.
A little hard to see in this picture, but the print head looks like it came from an InkJet printer.
The process is time intensive as the display shows: 69.29 hours to do two copies.