This blog was created to document the progress of a motorcycle conversion to an Electric Vehicle (EV).
The goals / limitations for this project:
- Less weight than the original published dry-weight: 458 lbs.
- Decent acceleration. If it's not faster than a scooter, please shoot me.
- Theoretical top speed of 50 mph at 64 Volts. (Reality will be closer to 45)
- No frame modifications, utilize existing mount points.
- Design mounting brackets and plates to created a "bolt-in" kit
- Project Cost: less than $5,000 (I hope)